Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Two and a Half Eggs

Dr. Sieg and Rabbi Laser called us into the conference room about 20 min ago...Kelly has won the battle!  The tumor was much larger than we were told in Panama...it was actually about the size of a grapefruit (or two and a half eggs)! The doctor says she has had it for MANY YEARS. For the next 24 hrs she will be in ICU and then for 3-5 days under observation here at the hospital.  After that, we will head back to up-state NY for 14 days so that she can rest and recuperate.  

So, pop that bottle of champagne and celebrate her victory! I can't tell you the last time I have felt this way.  Actually, I don't think I have ever been happier :)  As I look around the waiting room, I see radiating smiles of happiness and relief on the faces of ALL our family members.  

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS Thank you for your PMA Thank you thank you thank you...
Much love
ani

10 comments:

  1. Wish I had a bottle of champags right now to toast to my dear Kellen!!!! Kelly, I'm so proud of you and the strength that you have had this whole time. I love you so much and am ecstatic with this news. I can't even think right now, I'm just so happy. Thank you Lord for having Kelly come out of this with flying colors. Un millon de besitos from all three of us.
    Love you,
    Ella, Rob, Yoles

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD NEWS!!! I've been checking back all morning!!! much, much love and rest for Kelly and everyone!!! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news!! Prayers for a speedy recovery!

    - Summer Highley Myers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, you have amazing strength and am SO happy to hear the great news! Ani, thank you so much for the continued updates. I have been thinking about Kelly and the Dillon family constantly. Love you, Kelly!!! Dar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey that is great news, thanks Ani for the prompt update!!
    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEEEEEEEEE HAW!!!!!!!!!
    I will spread the word... :)
    Thanks Ani.... truly....
    Do they still think it was a benign tumor?
    (Enquiring school nurses want to know...)
    Hugs and lots of love to all of you.....
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is amazing.. a celebration it is! princess has won!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!!!!!!! When do we get to invade Kelly with hugs!!!!!!???????? That is the best news ever. I'm still sending positive vibrations from across the continent. :) miss you, Kelly.
    much love,
    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohooooo wonderful news!! way to go Brave Worrior!!!! God is so good & u r still in my prayers!!! kelly you are an amazing woman with so much streght!! keep on smiling & positive thoughts!!!
    thanks again Ani for the updates - been checking & will be looking for more good news in the days to come...
    un abrazo
    Anyse

    ReplyDelete
  10. Incredible. She really is a warrior.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts for Kelly